Sunday 6 July 2014

Memebox Superbox 16 Hair Care



This is Memebox Superbox 16 Hair Care.   Like most of my posts, this one is just pictures of the contents for now.  I'm still having postpartum hair loss, so I've been saving all my Memebox hair products to try out for later.  Contents of this box include (with stated values in USD):
  1. Saerom Cosmetics RNA-3 Hair Repair Keratin Water, 30ml ($6)
  2. Boutique Bebe Hair Salon Ampoule, 24ml ($15)
  3. Esthetic House CP-1 Ceramide Treatment Protein Repair System, 25ml ($19)
  4. Green Tree Baobab Oil, 125ml ($12)
  5. Glam Up Brilliant Steam Hair Pack, 1ea ($13)
  6. Assoter Scalp Scaling Gel, 15ml ($8)
  7. Assoter Scalp Massaging Brush ($7)
This box was selling for $29. The approximate total value of contents comes out to $65, a tad on the low side.





Saerom Cosmetics RNA-3 Hair Repair Keratin Water

Boutique Bebe Hair Salon Ampoule

Esthetic House CP-1 Ceramide Treatment Protein Repair System

Green Tree Baobab Oil

Glam Up Brilliant Steam Hair Pack

Assoter Scalp Scaling Gel
Updated 10/2/2014: I've used this two days in a row now. I decided to start with this as I seem to be getting slight dandruff...ehhh..perhaps its cause I'm not washing my hair as often as I usually do, which is daily (I'm pushing 3 or 4 days sometimes). This comes out as a clearish gel with gold micro-beads. After you massage it into your scalp, you get this tingling/cooling effect within a minute. I'm guessing it has to do with the microbeads that burst and release whatever it is to give that effect.  Because you only need to massage it into your scalp, I think this little tube can last at least 3 usage. After two days usage, my scalp does feel clean. I'll wait and see how long it takes for any build up to occur again. Oh, I also used the pink brush below to massage the product in.

Updated 10/6/2014: Finished this gel last night (third usage).  My scalp does feel cleaner after using it three times in the last few days. Final Verdict: Liking this product, will consider buying if I see it for a good price. Fortunately, I don't have any serious dandruff problems, so its not too urgent for me to have more of right away.  I will however, move on to using the LIKKE Detox ScalpCareGel in my Memebox Superbox 38 Detox Care next.


Assoter Scalp Massaging Brush
For a Superbox, this seems to have a lot of deluxe samples, when most Superboxes contain full-size samples. Slightly disappointing at first glance, however, I may change my opinion after trying out the products.

Did anyone else buy this box too and tried it out? What did you think? Feel free to post your links to reviews if you have already tested things out.

Check out my Memebox page for more information on Memebox and Current Memebox Promotions page for latest deals.


No comments:

Post a Comment